We hold our leaders to high standards to ensure that we are always providing qualify fitness instruction.
To ensure continued professional development of Fitness Leaders, the Manitoba Fitness Council Inc. has developed the following requirements for renewal of accreditation:
- Renewal of certification takes place every three years (fees due every year).
- Acquire a minimum of 18 continuing credit hours (CEC’S) by attending MFC recognized continuing education workshops.
- Pass a practical evaluation during renewal year – Practical evaluation is only required if this is your first 3 year renewal process. Payment of $75.00 payable to MFC (due before date of evaluation).
- Possess current CPR and First Aid (from an approved provider).
- Pay an annual membership fee.
A late fee of $20 will be applied to all applications not submitted by their due date
** Please note that our liability insurance only protects those that operate within their scope of practice. If you are unsure about a specific activity please contact the MFC for clarification.